Fibaro Home Center 2
FIBARO Home Center 2 is the hub unit of high computing power used to manage your FIBARO Home Automation System. HC2 communicates with up to 230 actors and sensors using wireless communication protocol named Z-Wave. With FIBARO Home Center 2 your FIBARO system will be powerful.
• Extremely efficient hardware architecture,
• Low energy consumption,
• Remote access via web page or mobile app,
• Simple, user-friendly interface,
• Three types of scenes – Magic, Block and LUA scenes to benefit the most from your
• Fast and simple configuration,
• Geolocalization – tracking Your family members,
• Works with LUA and string-based virtual devices,
• Conditioning scenes depending on weather, state of devices or other, user-defined
• Advanced recovery system,
• Accessible and easy to manage heating panel,
• History of events.
• Processor: Intel Atom Dual Core (1.6 GHz)
• Case: Cast Alloy
• Operating memory: 1 GB DDR RAM
• Hard drive: 2 GB SLC and 4GB MLC Recovery Disc
• Power supply: 12 VDC (included)
• Network interface: 10/100/1000 Base-T (Gigabit) Ethernet via RJ45 connector
• Operating temperature: 10 – 40°C
• EU standards compliance: RED 2014/53/EU, RoHS 2011/65/EU
• Radio protocol: Z-Wave
• Radio frequency: 868.4, 868.42 or 869.8 MHz EU; 908.4, 908.42 or 916.0 MHz US;
921.4, 921.42 or 919.8 MHz ANZ; 869.0 or 869.02 MHz RU;
• Range: up to 30m (98 ft)
(Depending on building structure)
• Dimensions: 225 x 185 x 44mm
At its core, Zipamicro is running Zipato Local Server which is an essential part of the Zipato platform, World’s most versatile Smart Home platform.
Homey combines all your wireless and smart devices at home into a single, easy-to-use and smart system.
Control your entire home with the free app for Android and iPhone. Make all your devices work
together in harmony, regardless of brand or technology – Homey supports 50.000+ devices from
over a thousand different brands.
Your entire home in your pocket
With the free Homey smartphone app, you’re always a little bit at home. Receive notifications from
sensors or doorbells, and control lights, locks, alarm systems and thermostats – wherever you are.
But there’s more. The renewed Homey smartphone app allows you to easily manage, control and
automate everything at home. Setting up devices, creating scenes or inviting new users: everything
can be done from the palm of your hand, anywhere in the world.
Your home, your rules
Make your lights dim when you watch TV. Play your favorite music when you disarm your alarm on
getting home. Shut down your home when getting to bed. Make the hallway light turn on when your
doorbell rings – let your creativity run free!
Combining and linking devices becomes child’s play with Homey Flow. Create Flows that combine
your devices, internet services and music playlists. All through the intuitive Homey app, right on your
Endless possibilities and freedom
Homey features 7 different wireless technologies: Zigbee, Z-Wave, WiFi, Bluetooth, Infrared, 433MHz
and 868MHz. Homey talks with thousands of devices and services – and more are added on a daily
basis through Homey’s open platform. Because Homey works with so many different wireless
devices, you are never locked in to a single system or brand. This gives you the freedom to always
select the device you want – now, and in the future. Through Homey Apps, new devices are
integrated with unparalleled speed. Bring your home to life with the endless possibilities of Homey!
Control it your way
Control your home in the way YOU want. Homey has a free Smartphone App for iOS and Android,
allowing touch control from anywhere in the world.
You can also talk with Homey. Homey features support for both Amazon Alexa and Google
Assistant to directly control your entire home – including devices that can’t do this on their own.
Sometimes, however, having a real button is the best. Homey supports wireless buttons and remote
controls, and allows you to use them for anything: install an ‘everything off’ button right next to your
front door, or use a keyfob or remote to change the ambiance, and change light, music and
temperature easily. Powered by Homey Flow, any button can perform any combination of actions!
• Easily control your entire home through your smartphone, Amazon Alexa and Google Home
• Make devices work together seamlessly with Homey Flows
• Supports thousands of popular devices and services
• Future proof by its open App platform, to which new integrations are added daily
• Connects with many popular products like Sonos, Philips Hue, Nest, Chromecast, Spotify
Connect, IKEA Tradfri, Alexa, Google Home, Tado, Somfy, Xiaomi, Fibaro, Qubino, Netatmo,
Trust Smart Home, TP-Link, IFTTT, Nanoleaf, LIFX, Aeotec, Nuki, Danalock and many more
Supported wireless technologies: Zigbee, Z-Wave, WiFi, Bluetooth, Infrared, 433MHz, 868MHz.