• Two relay outputs (to control gates),
• Full HD video resolution (1080p/30fps),
• Ultra-wide angle lens (180o),
• IR illumination (for night view),
• Noise-canceling microphones.
• Power supply: 12V DC and/or 48V PoE
• DC supply parameters: 12V +/- 10%, 1A LPS
• Power consumption: up to 5W
• Communication protocols: Ethernet 10/100BASE-TX, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n 2.4/5GHz,
Bluetooth® low energy
• Ethernet cable category: CAT-5e
• Recommended minimum Internet connection bandwidth: 5 Mbit/s upload speed
5 Mbit/s download speed
• Operating temperature: -30°C – 40°C
• IP protection class: IP54
• External dimensions (ring - on-wall part): 178 x 130 x 29 mm
• Installation box dimensions (diameter x depth): 65mm x 75mm
• Weight: 370g
provides audio and video communication with door phones via SIP 2.0 protocol.
It delivers the ultimate touch screen experience in an unobtrusive, space-saving
design featuring a brilliant 10-inch capacitive touch screen display
The security that comes with being able to control who comes into your building
along with the ability to verbally and visually confirm their identity is immeasurable.
Akuvox's Video Doorphone R26P enables you to easily monitor an entrance door or
gate and gives you the peace of mind knowing that your facility is more secure.
7 inch capacitive touch screen TFT LCD, 1024*600 pixels
2M pixels CMOS camera with privacy shutter
Dual switched 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports, supporting IEEE802.11af and IEEE802.az Energy Efficient Ethernet
Built-in Bluetooth, USB and Wi-Fi feature
Android 5.1 Operating System and support Android API for the 3rd party Android application installation
Voice and Video Codec : PCMA,PCMU, G.722, G.723, G.729AB, H.263, H.264
Protocol: SIP RFC3261, TCP/UDP/IP, PPPoE, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, etc