Fibaro Relay Switch
Radio controlled Fibaro On/Off Relay Switch is designed to be installed in standard wall switch
boxes, or anywhere else where it is necessary to operate an electric device up to 10A. Fibaro
On/Off Relay Switch can switch on or off connected device either through radio waves or
through the wall switch connected directly to it.
FIBARO Relay Switch is designed to be installed in wall switch boxes or anywhere else where it is necessary to control an electric device.
As with all other Actors, FIBARO Relay Switch allows to control connected devices either via the Z-Wave network or via a switch connected directly to it.
• Controlled by other Fibaro devices or any Z-Wave controller,
• Microprocessor controlled,
• Our ON/OFF Relay Switch is the smallest device of the type in the World!
• Power Source 110 - 240V~, 50/60Hz,
• Max. AC output (resistive loads only): 10A / 110 - 240V~, 50/60Hz,
• Max. power output (resistive loads only): 2,5kW, 110 - 240V~, 50/60Hz,
• Ambient temperature: 0 - 35oC,
• To be mounted in standard wall switch boxes Ø ≥ 50mm, depth ≥ 60mm,
• Radio protocol: Z-Wave,
• Radio Frequency 868,4 MHz EU; 908,4 MHz US; 921,4 MHz ANZ; 869,0 MHz RU,
• Antenna range: up to ca. 50 meters outdoor, or up to 30 meters inside
(depends on building structure),
• Outside dimensions (L x W x H) 42mm x 38mm x 20mm
FIBARO Relay Switch is compliant with following EU directives:
• RED 2014/53/EU • RoHS 2011/65/EU
Read the manual before attempting to install the device!
The TPS411 GEN 5 by MCO Home is a wall switch with integrated switch relay and scene control. The relay can be controlled both with the touch switch, which is integrated into the glass surface, and via Z-Wave commands. The relay can switch a load with up to 1,100 watts. Beside local switching the device can be used to control two groups of directly associated devices. A blue LED on every button indicates the switching status.
The wall switch can be easily connected to an electrical load without installing a flush mounted module separately. The relay is located inside a module which is directly connected to the glass touch button. With that MCO Home wall switch you can replace any switch insert or toggle switch. The wall switch can be mounted on any flush box.
With the stylish glass wall switches by MCO Home you can easily integrate your already installed lights into your home automation network. Without installing any new cables, you can switch your lighting as usual via wall switch – but thanks to Z-Wave technology also via remote control, smartphone or sensor-controlled automation. With the new function of the scene control now you are able to start your configured scenes with only one touch.