• Current and historical power consumption measuring,
• Power consumption level visualisation with the use of crystal, colour changing, LED ring,
• Controlled through other Fibaro devices or any Z-Wave controller,
• Microprocessor controlled,
• Smallest device of the type in the world.
• Power Source 220-240V AC ±10% 50/60Hz,
• Rated operational output voltage: 11A/230V AC 50/60Hz - continuous load,
• Power consumption: up to 1.6W,
• Output power for resistive loads: 2.5 kW continuous load,
• In accordance with UE standards: EN 55015 (noise), EN 60669-2-1 (operational safety),
RoHS 2011/65/EU, LVD 2006/95/EC, EMC 2004/108/EC, R&TTE 1999/5/EC
• Circuit temperature limit: 105°C,
• Operational temperature: 0 - 40 °C,
• For use with sockets
(Compatible with each EU plug:
- CEE 7/16 - max load. 2.5A;
- CEE 7/17 - max load 16A;
- and dual type plugs E/F),
• Radio protocol: Z-Wave Plus,
• Radio frequency: 868.42 MHz or 869.85 MHz EU; 908.4 MHz or 916 MHz US;
921.4 MHz or 919.8 MHz ANZ; 869 MHz RU;
• Antenna range: up to 50 m outdoors / up to 40 m indoors (depending on building materials),
• Dimensions (D x H): 43 x 65 mm.
As a special feature, the Aeotec Smart Dimmer has an additional USB port, which can be used for example for loading your smartphone conveniently.